One of the most important things to do as a small business is open up your product or service for online payments. But of course, as a boot-strapping start-up, you don't want to fork out for a fancy ecommerce or online shop right off the starting line, how are you supposed to know it's going to work?
One of the key things we teach at the PopUp Business School is how to get online for free and how to take money online and that's what I want to share with you here.
If you need a website, check out our blog here about how to get one.
So sit back, DON'T relax and let's get some PayPal buttons on your website so people can pay you some money!
How to Add PayPal Buttons To Your Website
1. Go to PayPal.com
2. Log-In/ Create a business Account
3. Upgrade to a business account if you haven't already done so (See more on that here)
4. Click in to the "App Centre"
5. Click on "Accept Payments"
A) PayPal Checkout
1. Scroll down to "Quick setup for individual items" (this is the easy one to use)
2. Click "Start Set-Up
3. Select button type- based on what you choose will change the information needed:
5. Once happy with how it looks, click "Copy Code"
6. Paste code in to your web builder using the "embed code" or "HTML" elements.
B) PayPal Buttons (Legacy)
1. Click "Get Started"
2. Choose the type of button you want to create- based on what you choose will change the information needed:
3. Fill in the relevant information needed for your chosen button
4. Feel free to skip Step 2: Inventory tracking and Step 3: Advanced features in the button set-up unless relevant to you
5. Click "Create button"
6. Click "Select Code"
7. Once it's all highlighted Blue, right-click and copy this code
8. Paste code in to your web builder using the "embed code" or "HTML" elements.
Make money doing what you love.
Don't Miss out!
Sign up to our content emails and upcoming event alerts to stay in the loop!