My first business failed because I thought I had to come up with all the ideas myself and see then through! Starting businesses can be a lonely road so what can you do to change that?
We know that the real energy comes when you bring people together - the Pop Up Business School was born when Alan and I, over large Starbucks drinks (there wasn't a good indie cafe where we were!!) had great conversations.
So these are our 6 nuggets to bring energy of others to your ideas:
1. Find people you trust - the success of anything is built on t-word
2. Get them up to speed - a great briefing so they understand the problem and be crystal clear about what you're trying to achieve with their help
3. Share your opinions - find out how they feel (and you - saying how you feel out loud can help!) - there will be good and bad stuff in relation to your challenge. Be open to tough messages!
4. Use your combined imagination to come up with solutions
5. Build your best ideas up together
6. Make it happen - plans don't fail for lack of planning they fail for lack of doing...so do!!!!
Make money doing what you love.
Don't Miss out!
Sign up to our content emails and upcoming event alerts to stay in the loop!