It’s here… It’s finally here!
We spent all of the last nights of the workshop knocking heads, figuring out how to fit all of you in the shop, selling your stuff!
Thank you for filling out the traders form on here and giving me all the info I needed!
The way it’s going to work is
We have split the group in to two groups, over a two week rota (download below). Next to your name, you will have a mark on the days in which you have space booked.
I have done my best to give you the days that work best for you!
There is also a floor plan (below) I have designed to try to make the shop operate in an effective way. This is how the shop should work from now on.
So, with every good opportunity, there are a few rules we need to abide by to make sure we can keep the shop open… Please read these carefully!
- No members of the public downstairs, unless part of a workshop/ class
- No perishable products can be left in the unit overnight – must be removed
- Do not spread over more than one table UNLESS previously agreed with other traders
- If you are not coming the following day, please pack away your stall for others to use
- No selling/marketing outside of the unit – we have strict guidelines from the council stating we cannot grab people from outside the unit, please don’t! We must wait until they’re inside
- Bring customers in for the benefit of everyone, not just for your stall, let’s work together!
- No permanent fixtures: please do not bolt things to the wall, in to the ground or anywhere you could possibly permanently fix something… Screws in the wall to hang stuff is fine, as long as it’s removeable.
- Help each other!!
- NO MORE TRADERS. We do not have room to accommodate more traders in the unit, there are already 50 or more of you!
- Your stock is left in the unit at your own risk. AmicusHorizon, Wandle, Croydon Council, the Croydon partnership, The Whitgift and Centrale are not responsible or liable for your items.
- Any changes to the plan must be run past Wandle and/or AmicusHorion as they will be taking over the shop.
Points of contact
Phone: 0208 682 7347 | 07976465332
Phone: 0208 726 8982 | 07912 476815
They will sort any immediate queries if a member of Amicus or Wandle are not in the store.